Thursday, October 2, 2014

October Currently & a 24 Hour TREAT!


Happy Fall Y'all !!
Nothing like kicking off the month...and this beautiful season.. with Farley's Currently!!  So, here goes....

Listening.... and watching some Shonda Rhimes goodness!  I love Thursday nights!  I've been a faithful fan of Grey's since the first episode, can't get enough of Scandal, and am in love with the new show, "How To Get Away with Murder".  Goodness, for sure! I'm so glad new TV is finally on!

Loving.... this weather!  Well, the weather that's coming, that is. Today was 86 degrees, so not so awesome, but they're calling for a breezy high of 68 on Saturday, and I'm ready, Freddie! I'm thinking maybe some apple picking, a fall festival or the fair this weekend. Mmmm... I {heart} Fall!

Thinking... I've got to get some sleep. I haven't hit the hay before midnight all week, and I'm dragging all day long. Does anyone else get this way when the craziness of the school year (read: assessments, data charts, meetings, meeting, meetings, report cards, meetings..) start getting to you??  Gotta get some zzzzzz's so I am so thankful tomorrow is Friday & for a "no alarm clock" weekend!

Wanting...some new fall clothes. I have a closet full of stuff & nothing to wear! I feel like I wear the same stuff to school every.single. day. and I need a little fall spice in the wardrobe! :)

Needing... to MOVE! I've gotten into a rut, and now that the weather is cooling off, I need to get off my jiggly behind and exercise. Seriously, friends, this is a NEED!  Unless the new fall fashion is a burlap sack, I'm gonna have to take off some LBs!

TREAT !!!   I love treats...and I love freebies, so I figured why not have the best of both worlds?!  My October Guided Math Centers (36 pages!!!!) is FREE for 24 hours.  That is, until 10:30 p.m. Eastern Friday night (October 3rd).  Go grab it if you think you can use it in your room, and I would love your feedback! Just click the picture....
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/October-Guided-Math-Centers-910999

So, that's it for me, friends! I hope you all have a Fabulous FALL Friday!!! :)
Head on over to Farley's Blog & check out what everyone else is CURRENTLY doing...and load up on some treats! :)

post signature

9 comments:

  1. yes, sleep!!! My favorite part of the weekends as well :) Your products are adorable!!

    Kendra
    This Little Ladybug

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the lack of sleep! I can't wait to snooze tonight! Happy Fall and thanks for the treats!
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HEART Scandal too! I will be watching tomorrow evening from my DVR! :) I totally hear ya with Fall...in love! Thanks for the cute freebies! Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love my Thursday night tv! The new show How to Commit Murder is definitely a new fav!! Just went to Atlanta, Georgia for the first time this August. I had so much fun!! Cute blog!!

    Christa
    sweetlifeofsecondgrade

    ReplyDelete

I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)