Sunday, July 13, 2014

Back to School Lesson Plans - Pin It to WIN It!!

During the summer, I really try not to pay attention to the calendar... or to my watch. I like not having a clue what day it is, or what time it is. I stay up until I want to go to bed... I don't set an alarm to get up.. and I'm loving it!

But, it's coming.. I can feel it. It's almost time to go back to school.

Two weeks. Two days.  That's how much freedom I have left.

All the ads are every where & there's just no denying that "Back to School" is on the horizon. 

Once I'm out of the denial state, I actually start looking forward to going back to school. A whole new batch of kids, shiny waxed floors, that new crayon & glue stick smell.... I mean how many people can say that they get a new job every year?! I like that part.

New beginnings.

Along with those beginnings comes lesson plans. I wanted to share my newest product with y'all....Back to School Anchor Plans.  I'm giving away 3 packs.... just read ahead to see if you might wanna win it!
It's 154 pages of almost EVERYTHING you need for the first five days of school.
The pack includes detailed lesson plans for each day, including the related Common Core Standards.
 What else do you get? 
Graphic organizers, printables, activities, games, and more!

Books are needed for these plans, but most of them can be found online...either being read aloud, or in a format you can use in your classroom without having to buy the actual text.
The book list is included in the plans.
Each day is filled with enough activities to keep your kiddos engaged ALL day! 
There are lessons for math, language arts, reading, and writing.
There are class books, and even craft ideas included.

ALL the materials you need to teach the lessons are right inside the pack.
Just print, copy, and go!
There are even color printables to be used as activators & summarizers.
Since every class is different, most of the lessons include varying options for choosing the write printable, worksheet, or activity for YOUR learners.  

With this packet, your first week back to school will be a breeze!

Wanna win it?

I'm giving away THREE packs. 
Just PIN an image from this blog post, and leave a comment with a link to your pin, and I will use a random number generator to choose THREE winners Thursday night (July 17th)!

Good Luck, and as always, thanks for stopping by, friends! :)

post signature



  2. Your plans look great! Pinned


  4. This looks awesome!!!

  5. AWESOME! Thanks! Wendy 1stgradefireworks


  7. This would be a great way to start off the year!

  8. Great giveaway!!!

  9. So excited! I hope I win and I hope I did this right.

  10. Wow, you have put alot of thought and hard work into this pack! Thanks for the chance to win it.

  11. I'd LOVE to win. Looks amazing.!!

  12. Um this might be a better link sorry for the longest link in the world

  13. Would love to win this!!


  14. I was wallowing in my 'last month' of vacation woes, but you are back even earlier, so I sent some your way! Your packet looks so it!!

    Pinned here: tokyoshoes at hotmail dot com

  15. I would love to win this pack!!! It looks fantastic!

  16. I would love this!

  17. Love this!

  18. Fingers crossed! This would be perfect for my first year in first grade!
    Polka Dot Lesson Plans

  19. Awesome!

  20. This looks amazing!!

  21. Looks good!

  22. What an amazing package!!

  23. Hope I win!

  24. Scotia bank loans Financial Services As part of the ongoing promotion, We are currently Offering Private, Commercial and
    Personal loans to prospective customers in need of urgent money at 3% interest rate,
    Why wait for the money you need urgently? we have the cash to loan you.
    Our Financial loan service is 100% guaranteed.
    we give out loan ranging from £10,000 - £10.5m . Apply now and join thousands of satisfied
    Loan Amount Needed:
    Loan Duration:
    Purpose of help:
    Your Names:
    Your Age:
    Your Occupation:
    Your Sex:
    Your Country:
    Your marital status:
    phone #:
    Reply via this email:
    Mrs. Francine Belanger

  25. I hope I win. This looks so helpful and fun. Thank you!
    Kim Price

  26. We must be starting school around the same time! Don't you just love those ecards!?! Anways, this is such a great giveaway! I love this's perfect for all teachers, but especially new teachers and student teachers! Anyways here is my link to pinterest...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! Try not to think too much about school starting ad enjoy your summer break! ;)

    Bits of First Grade

  27. This looks fantastic!

  28. Wow! This looks fantastic!

  29. This looks amazing!


  30. Wow!! This is awesome.


I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)