Saturday, April 5, 2014

Hippity Blog Hop - Come on, Hop Along!

I said a hip hop,
Hippie to the hippie,
The hip, hip a hop, and you don't stop, a rock it
To the bang bang boogie, say, up jump the boogie,
To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat.
Hi Friends!  I'm so excited to be joining up with some AMAZING bloggers for the 2nd annual Hippity Blog Hop.  And yes, I totally have "Rappers Delight" by the Sugarhill Gang in my's ok, you know you're singing it, too! (Unless you're too young to even know what I'm talking about...and, in that case, I might just feel like an old lady)

Anyway, Easter is on it's way, and Irene from Learning with Mrs. Leeby and Kimberly Ann from Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten invited me to be part of this SuPeR fun blog hop.

You might be here because you've already been hoppin' and you were sent here by Teaching in the Tongass - don't you just love her?? She's amazing..AND she lives in Alaska, which is just so cool to me.

Or, you might be starting right here.... so WELCOME!

Here's how this works -
    There are 13 stops - each with a FREEBIE just for you! 
           You grab a freebie, leave a little bloggy comment love, and hop on to the next blogger.

There's also an awesome giveaway you can enter just by following all of our blogs - the winner gets a gift card to Amazon, and some amazing products from all the bloggers. Fabulous, right?

Just enter the Rafflecopter at the end of this post & a winner will be chosen at the end of the week :)

  Now, on to the FREEBIE!
      I don't know about you, but my firsties are still struggling with rhyming words, especially when the actual ending of the words don't  match (i.e break, cake).  Here's a little Rockin' Rhyming Robots matching center to help the kids match words with identical endings, and those that just sound the same... 
 Just click the picture or {here} to grab it! :)

Next up?? Hop on over to First Grade Fantabulous for another awesome FREEBIE!
  And, don't forget about the giveaway... I can think of a MILLION things I could spend the gift card on, and these products are incredible.   Good luck! :)

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Happy Hoppin', Friends! :)


  1. Thanks so much for participating! I love this freebie!

    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

  2. Thank you! Some of us are struggling with rhyming!

  3. Thanks for the adorable freebie! Always working on rhyming with my kinders!

  4. This is a cute freebie! Some of my students could use some more work on rhyming too!
    Conversations in Literacy

  5. Love your freebie! And I love that you know more lyrics haha!!!

  6. This is a great freebie! I can't wait to use it!

  7. Totally started rapping when I saw your blog. Thanks for the freebie! I know it's for young'uns but I know my adult English learners will like playing this game when they get up to rhyming. :D

    ...Now what you hear is not a test I'm rapping to the beat....

  8. You are too cute!!! LOVE it! Thank you!

  9. Just stumbled on your rhyming cards! I can't wait to jazz up my Word Work stations with them this fall! I am just loving your blog all around right now.


I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)