Monday, March 24, 2014

A "Peach" of a Time - Georgia Blogger Meet-Up!

There is so much to be said for this bloggy world- it's filled with so much inspiration and friendship, and it's truly one of the best things I have ever done. I absolutely love being part of this blogging community, and this weekend, I had the fabulous opportunity to meet up with some other Georgia bloggers and TpT sellers...and many of these folks were people I've been blog stalking forever!! 

Jayne at Smart Kids was kind enough to set all this up for us, and she did an amazing job. It doesn't hurt that she's absolutely HILARIOUS, too!!  She had us all laughing from the get-go!

We showed up, and there were already goodies waiting on us.. and how cute are these boxes?! Presh! And they were filled with some amazing prizes. 
We had our tables all decked out with cuteness and ready to get down to some business...and some fun!
We talked products, business plans, and even shared ideas and advice...

We even had an "auction" hosted by Greg at Mr. Elementary Math, who was handy with a gavel.
We were able to see each other's products and take some home, too!

New friends were made....

And I even got to meet one blogger I've been talking to FOREVER.
Angie at Monahan's Monkey Madness and I have been emailing and texting for over a year now, and we'd never met. Today was the day :) So exciting!

Ed and Diane at Georgia School Supply were kind enough to host this event, and to let us do some shopping! If you are ever in Macon, please go to their store - they have SO much stuff. I could have stayed there for HOURS!


It was just such a fun day, and I can't wait to do it again. 
I'm hoping for a summer meet-up, and some more good times :)

I hope everyone left feeling as happy and empowered as I did - what a great day!

Check out some of our Photo Booth fun, and the links to these amazing bloggers. 
They truly are a great group of girls...and a great guy, too! 
Jayne, Kelly, Angie, Stacy, Tara, Valerie
Photobucket
The Teacher Wife
Funky Fresh Firsties

...And They All Fall Down...

Georgia Grown Kiddo's

Jennifer, Carol, Kathy, Meghan, Kim, Irma, Megan



 
 



Michelin, Jessica, Greg, Erin, Alison



 





What a great weekend, and a great way to start the week.  Happy Monday, friends...and as always, thanks for stopping by :)

7 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a lot of fun!!! So sorry I couldn't come... next time hopefully! :) Thanks for sharing all of the great pics!
    Dirt Road Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope to make it next time!

    Deanna
    aprimaryowl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looked like a ton of fun!!! I'm so excited to attend my first Blogger meet up this summer!!
    Melissa
    Keep Calm and Love First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I'm so glad I got to met you. Can't wait until we can all get back together again! Blogger teachers are awesome. Jayne
    Smart Kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the comments you added! "Let me get my gavel!" Haha! Saturday was so great! It was great meeting you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of my Iced out hip hop jewelry is cleaned at least once a month to keep the luster alive and keep the sexy going. Always clean your jewelry for the simple fact that jewelry gets dirty and will start to stink. So next ticme your at your grandmothers house ask her for a few of her denture cleaning tablets.
    http://www.empirebling.com/

    ReplyDelete

I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)