Saturday, November 2, 2013

Currently... November Style! did you get here so fast?
Now, if only Mother Nature will realize it's November, we'll be good.
This week, we've been enjoying (not so much) temperatures near 80, which makes it hard to dress up for Halloween...and even harder to pull out those fabulous fall clothes that are calling my name.

But, it IS November, and time to link up with Farley & her monthly Currently!

Listening... to some SEC football, as is the norm on any given fall Saturday in the south. MY game (you know, 'cause I play and am an integral part of the team) is not 'til tonight, so I'm using this time to get my schoolwork on!

Loving... that my parents are here visiting. And, that my dad & MB are working on some home improvement projects that were in desperate need of attention. For the past few months, I have had no electricity on one whole wall of my house...which means there is an extension cord running down the baseboard of one room.... fancy, I know. It's just been too hot in the attic to do anything about it, so today's the day. Thankful for a handy daddy,and a handy fella, too!

Thinking... about observations. Ugh. This year, we've adopted a new evaluation system, which means we have SIX evals throughout the year. We just finished round 1 a couple weeks ago, and we're already gearing up for round 2...THIS week. So, as much as I'd like to believe that ALL my ducks are in a row every single day of every single week, I'm just making sure it's just like I want it before this week.

Wanting... a magic printer. One that either a) requires NO ink but magically prints out beautiful copies or b) uses ink that is cheaper than my car payment so I can get everything printed out without breaking the bank. Suggestions?? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller???

Needing... that magic printer to come with  genie, gnome, helper elf...anyone..that just LOVES to cut out cardstock, laminate, and then cut out the laminate. Too many steps to cuteness, but necessary, nonetheless.  :)

Yummy Pin...
 Ok, folks, this picture just made my mouth water.  We're cooking out tonight, and I am hoping to get these made.  That is yet to be determined, but it's the thought that counts, right??
  Mmmmmmm..... Chocolate Caramel Brownies! Click the picture for the Pinterest link to 
Six Sisters' Stuff !

So,that's my Currently!  Thanks to Farley for hosting this every week :)

Lastly, here are my latest November products in my TpT store. I've just gotten them all loaded, and wanted to share. Click the pictures to check them out :)

Happy November, friends...Happy Saturday...and as always, thanks for stopping by!!


  1. Let me know if you find that magic printer. That is my biggest pet peeve! I feel like I am always changing those cartridges! The brownies look delicious! Thanks for sharing!
    Grade 4 Buzz

  2. Wow! Six observations? I guess I had better stop complaining about 4! When you find that magic printer that also laminates and cuts, let me know. That would be the greatest invention of all time!

    Eclectic Educating

  3. Those brownies look amazing! Gonna have to find an excuse to make those!

    An Apple a Day in First Grade

  4. Oh Kelly, if you find that magic printer please tell me. I'll buy it as long as it cheaper than a car!!! You will do great on your observations !!!

  5. I need to begin thinking about my observation. I'm due in a few weeks. Definitely going to watch the game! Go Vols!
    Mrs. Brown Loves Bookworms

  6. I have the second best solution to the printer genie!!! Every Friday and I mean every Friday I have this team of mums who set up camp in my Kindergarten Artroon and do whatever I leave out for them. They cut and pastes and laminate and ....even better...if they don't finish they take the leftovers home and bring them back in on Monday! God bless these helpers indeed.
    Julie :-)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

  7. Hi Kelly,
    Sorry to hear about your electrical problems, but glad to hear they're being fixed!

    Those brownies look yummo!

    And your Tpt products look great, too!
    Learning in the Little Apple


I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)