Today, it's "Let's Talk About Me", and while I'm not one to be at a loss for words, I'm not awesome at talking about myself.... but I'll try. Mr. Greg had this awesome idea of a Top Ten list, so I'm gonna go with that.... The Top Ten Randomness of Me! Warning....these are completely random and probably a little bizarre :)
1. I have been with my sweet bf, MB, for a little over five years. We live 100 miles apart, but we've managed to only miss one weekend a year (my girl's beach trip weekend) of seeing each other in all this time. I. heart. him. so. much. Definitely a lucky girl.
2. I am a HUGE football fan....bigger fan than most dudes I know, to be honest. I'm already counting down to college football season, and there's just nothing like it. Yeah, I yell at the TV...and yes, I actually get physically ill when we lose. I grew up all over the south, but my allegiance is to the Tennessee Vols..in good times & bad...more bad than good lately, but I do love them!
I am just certain that if I was to get close enough to a possum, it would attack me and eat my face. Perfectly rational, I know.
As for ghosts? I've never encountered one, but I'm convinced that if I stop believing in them, one will show up in my house. Scary movies are fun, but I can only watch them when MB is here for the weekend, or I am at my parents house. I simply can't go to sleep after I watch one.
I'm a big ole fraidy cat, for sure!
*Not even gonna share a picture here... just. can't. do . it. Ewwwwww!
4. Chocolate Chip Pancakes are my favorite food. There's nothing healthy about them, and even when you use whole wheat pancakes & sugar free syrup, they're still soo soooo bad....but sooo soooooo good!
5. I don't eat veggies...and I don't drink coffee.
Which, when added to the chocolate chip pancakes, means I'm right at 8 years old. I love starchy veggies, and try to eat the others but just don't like them. Green beans might very well be the devil incarnate. I can't even get them down.
6. I love ALL things associated with the 50's and 60's. I'm a total cheeseball, true...but Gidget, Grease, and Elvis rank right there at the top of things I love. I love the style...the movies...the music...the innocence of it all and ANTIQUES! I think I may have been born too late. And, if I could get away with wearing a poodle skirt, I might just do it! ha!
There's definitely not a bun in the oven, but I just think I need one of these... HA!
9. I have two nicknamaes - Gracie & T-Rex.
Gracie because I am super duper graceful... yeah, right..
and T-Rex because I have short arms. My coworkers actually bought me one of these for my birthday....
because of this ....
10. I love ALL things crafty! My favorite thing to do is spend hours upon hours on Pinterest & then craft up some goodness. And, since it's Monday... here's my latest Monday Made Its! Hey, why not, right...two for one, tonight, folks:)
Library Sticks... Love them!! I got the numbers from A Cupcake for the Teacher. So cute :)
Mean Mr. Fire Marshall made me take down my cute poms hanging from the ceiling so I had to come up with a way to identify each table. These house their crayon caddies from Lakeshore...their pencils...glue..and scissors...perfect-o !
I only made the bottom right one... the rest are courtesy of Just a Primary Girl on TpT.
I did put them in the Dollar Tree frames, though... :)
I hope everyone's had Magnificent Monday, and whether you are already IN school ( like me!) or getting ready.. best of luck on an awesome school year :)