Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Buy Sell Teach, a Bloglovin' Linky & some FREEBIES!

Hi Friends! 
   I don't know about you, but summer is moving by WAY too quickly for my liking. Of course, I've been glued to my computer listening to super exciting podcasts for grad school, but wow, it's moving fast! We go back July 31st, with the kids returning August 7th. That just seems right around the corner!! 

  Add to that  my "to do" list just keeps growing by leaps and bounds... I seriously wonder if I'll get it all done!  Eekk!

  I have been doing a lot of blog stalking and finding great ideas for the classroom, and I have found a BRAND NEW SITE for buying & selling your products... Buy, Sell, Teach!!

It works similarly to Tpt in that there are two memberships - silver & gold. The silver membership is FREE and the Gold membership is just $24.95 a YEAR. Deal!!  The commissions are great, too!

It's BRAND NEW like I said, so head on over there & start your membership to start adding your content & getting it out there :)

Freebie Alert!!  If you go to Buy, Sell, Teach before tomorrow night at midnight (Wednesday, Eastern time), you can get FIVE of my best selling TpT products for FREE!!!  Picture previews of what you will get are shown below.... 

So, head on over & join up. It's FREE and my stuff is FREE, so what more could you ask for?!?!  :)
And, spread the word to your bloggy friends - it's seriously starting from the ground up, which I think is pretty darn cool. :) Click the picture above or <here> to check it out!

OH, and be sure to follow me on Bloglovin...July 1st is coming faster & faster (ugh), and Google Reader will be no more.  

Tori's Teacher Tips is hosting a linky/blog hop so we can all see who has signed up, and you can find some other awesome blogs to follow. Lovin' it !!

Let me know you're following me on Bloglovin' so I can follow you back!! :)

Hope everyone's having a fabulous summer day & as always, thanks for stopping by!! :)


  1. Kelly, Just found your blog! Stinking cute. Found you at the blog link up. Can't wait to start reading all your posts.

  2. Of course I'm following you on BlogLovin'! I'm excited to check out a new site to help entrepreneurial teachers!

    You Might Be a First Grader….

  3. I tried to sign up but it just clears my info every time I hit submit. I hope I can get your freebies in time.


  4. I just found you through Pinterest. I'd love for you to follow me too!
    ❤ Karen
    Flamingo Fabulous in Second Grade

  5. So happy to be following you on bloglovin!
    Short and Sassy Teacher

  6. I've been following you on Bloglovin for a while. And I got your freebies, THANKS! Buy Sell Teach looks cool. I need to spend some time uploading my products. Thanks for sharing!

  7. Sorry, here's the direct link. I clicked publish too fast.
    First Grade Hugs and High Fives

  8. I'm not sure why I wasn't following your blog until now! You have so many great ideas! Loved reading about your Chevron table and the clipboard!

  9. PartsArcade.com Technology Superstore, leading online retailer of computer hardware, software, consumer electronics and other technology products and officially the fastest growing online IT retailer! Our main focus on wholesale computer parts & accessories, computer network accessories, refurbished computer parts and accessories for sale, computer gaming accessories. We accept all major payment card and we ship worldwide. Visit http://www.partsarcade.com

  10. Good stuff..keep updating such Good information...thanks for writing such a post...sale24...keep posting.


I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)