Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Back from the Beach...a Sale...and a BOGO, too!

Hi Peeps!!!
   I am finally back from the beach, and had the absolute BEST time!!  This was my view for the past 4 days...
 I already miss it.

 I swear my car tried to turn itself around as I was leaving, and I could hear the ocean whispering my name.

It's truly my happy place.

If I believed in reincarnation, I would be convinced I was a mermaid in my past life.  <Sigh>

Heading back in 8.5 weeks. Yep, the countdown is already ON!

  I'm a little late to the TpT sale party, but my store is 20% off today...
AND..because I missed Tuesday...AND because tomorrow is my birthday, I'm hosting a BOGO, Buy One, Get One Free Event all day May 9th :)
Buy any item from my TpT store, and then email me @ with the product you bought and any one item you would like for FREE! :)  The only thing not available for free is the Parent Handbook. 

Allright, time to play catch up. Being out of school two days at the end of the year means the "Things to Do" pile has multiplied....AND add to that, tomorrow is field day ..on my fun fun!:)

As always, thanks for stopping by!!!!!


  1. Yay!
    You got back safe and sound!
    Can't wait to see more pics!
    I am already thinking of ways to sneak in your luggage for the next trip!


I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)