Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Weekly Homework & Let's Get Acquainted!!

1 down, and 4 to go....yes, peeps, it's only 4 more days til Spring Break.  I'm like the little train that could... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

The kids KNOW it's right around the corner & they are SO ready. I assured them today that I was just as ready (if not more!). We have been working on our manners unit & it's going wonderfully. The kids are doing so much better with tattling, and only letting me know when it's important.

I would call that success, folks...pure & utter success!!  The unit is in my TpT store, if you're interested.  If you want to see a preview of it, I blogged about it <here>.

Anyway, I TOTALLY forgot to upload my weekly homework, so if you are looking for it (Angie and Annie!!), here you go! A day late, so I hope you can use it.

 

Just click the picture, either one, for the download :) My goal is to make these in a yearly packet and put it on TpT....I really want to do it...now to find the time !!

Okay, moving on...
  Today, I'm linking up with Flying Into First Grade for the first time. She has this great Let's Get Acquainted linky & I just love it.  So much fun to learn a little more about the bloggers I love!
  
This week is all about favorites...everyone has 'em! I have SO many that I'm going to try and narrow it down for you.. which is not easy for me, for sure.

Favorite Place to Shop...
  I have to list two...see, told you I couldn't just find one of all these things...

I could spend my entire paycheck at these places.  Amazon has everything & Hobby Lobby is my go-to when it's time to get my craft on.

I could also list Target, Anthropologie, Old Navy, DSW (shoe nut!) & Lakeshore Learning...oh yes, I'm giddy just thinking about it !!

Favorite TV Show...
  Again, you want me to just pick one?? Not gonna happen. Hee hee
 Crude, yes... mildly offensive sometimes, sure... hilarious, absolutely!
 Been watching it since the premier, and as mad as I get with the cast changes & all the craziness, 
I do love it.
Best show ever. Love me some Sheldon!

Favorite Sweet Treats..
 My old school was right across the street from Krispy Kreme AND they were a partner in education. Wow..Can you say FREE doughnuts??  Yeah, it was madness & the reason I should be at Weight Watchers right this minute!

Brownies are my go-to. If I'm feeling down, frustrated, bored, happy, mad, sad, or glad, I want a pan of brownies a brownie...yeah, just one.. I have a slight addiction to chocolate. First step is admitting you have a problem right??

Favorite Food..
   Uhh..did I mention I love chocolate?? Beyond that, it's these  yummo Hawaiian Chicken Quesadillas. Seriously, folks, get this recipe and make them. They are DELISH!!
Thank you to the Pioneer Woman for these.. They are a staple at my house & super easy to make. Click the picture for the recipe. Yummo, I tell ya !

Favorite Restaurant...
I can't really say I have an actual favorite, but when MB & I want to head out to eat, we usually hit Cheesecake Factory, Copelands (the BEST shrimp & crab cake pasta in the whole wide world), and the local Japanese place.  I think I could eat my weight in fried rice with the yum yum sauce.  Doesn't yum yum sauce go on anything?? Yes, please!


Again, Weight Watchers anyone??  Great, now I'm hungry... maybe an apple will soothe my craving?? Brownie? No, apple..definitely need an apple!

 That's it for me, friends!
Head on over & link up. Can't wait to read all about your favorites! :)

Happy Monday, and thanks for stopping by!!! :) Oh, and a BIG thank you to everyone who visited my TpT store this weekend for the Spring Cleaning sale... you truly are the best! :)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's funny because I'm in AWE of people who can teach elementary. I don't think I could do it. At. All.

    Jessica
    English With Mrs. L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely forgot to put BBT under my favorite shows! Sheldon is the best! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Kristi
    www.fun-in-first-grade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog! I love so many of your favorites!!! I'd love to be eating a brownie, watching Grey's Anatomy, and shopping on Amazon. :D I'm your newest follower.

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! It's really cute. I am jealous that you still have your Spring Break to look forward to! You have a lot of good favorites. Quesadillas, brownies, Cheesecake Factory, etc. I have watched Grey's since the beginning too. I don't know if I even like it any more, but I feel like I have to watch it!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the homework and the recipe! I just printed it out...looks yummo!Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word how The Cheesecake Factory made quite an impression on me when I went to Hawaii.

    Thank you for stopping by my lil blog. I'm following you now too.

    Emmy xx
    Daydreams with Miss D

    ReplyDelete

I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)