Tuesday, April 30, 2013

May Problem of the Day...FINALLY..and with FREEBIES!

Hi folks!
  It's Tuesday & the week is already moving too fast for me to keep up. I am FINALLY getting to upload the MAY version of my Common Core Problem of the Day pack. Because I'm so late, there are 5 free problems in the preview...that will get you through a whole week, and give you a little extra time to take care of all that stuff that inevitably piles up in May :)

If you haven't downloaded or used this product before, this is what the daily problems look like. And, these are the ones you get for FREE :) Plus, this month, there are 25 problems to help those who have to go to school a little later....

Just click the TOP picture to go to TpT & download the preview, or the whole pack:)

Keeping it short tonight, because my to-do list is getting longer & longer.  Does anyone else start having a mild panic attack when May rolls around?? There is just so much to do....assessments, RTI paperwork, unit planning, and lots of "other" stuff at school. I love May & all the excitement it holds, but it is an exhausting time of year!

Plus, I'm leaving for the BEACH (woo hoo!!) on Friday, so there's sub plans and all that goodness to get together. Fun times.  I do have some awesome guest bloggers that will be here this weekend, so I hope you'll stop back by & show them lots of love!

Hope you've had a Terrific Tuesday & as always, thanks for stopping by!! :)


  1. I love your math problems of the day! I am excited to see what they look like and give them a whirl in my room! Thanks :)
    Mrs. Holder’s First Grade

  2. Love your packet! It's a great idea! The beach?! I'm so jealous. Have tons of fun!

    An Apple a Day in First Grade


I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)