Sunday, March 24, 2013

Your Sunday Night Homework Freebie!

Keeping it short tonight, but wanted to make sure I posted this week's homework packet.

Just click <HERE> to grab it. :)

Thanks to those for all your sweet comments. I'm so glad they are working for you in your classroom!!

Have a happy Monday! :)


  1. What a great idea!! I may have to think on this for 4th grade!!

    Collaboration Cuties

  2. Your creativity is endless!!!
    Love your homework plans!
    Are you going to do your problem of the day for April?
    My kids are really catching on to the March set! I have been doing it daily for morning work!
    Have a great week!
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

  3. I absolutely love the HW. Would you be willing to share for April? You're amazing!

    1. I plan to keep them up for April, for sure! I wasn't able to reply to your email, so if you read this, please send me your email :)


I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)