Sunday, March 17, 2013

Weekly Homework FREEBIE

Hi Friends!
   Well, it's time for another week to get started, and as usual, I'm finishing up my "to do" list for the week, and counting down the days 'til Spring Break. Isn't that awful?! I know I shouldn't wish my life away, but I am really excited for the break :)

   We have 3 weeks... 15 WHOLE days...until we get there, but I'm staying calm & trudging along. :) Right smack dab in the middle of our wait is our yearly field trip. We only get one a year...and we've only been getting to go on field trips for the last two years due to the economy. The 4 years before that? No trips :(

So, we're super excited & heading to the Georgia Aquarium. Woo hoo!!  So much fun ! :)

   Anyway, I digress... sorry about the ramble, but here is my weekly homework freebie! Thank you to everyone for the positive and sweet comments last week. I really hope this helps make your week or planning easier.  Just click the pictures to grab 'em! :)


   Several of you have asked what else I send home for homework, so I've linked up my weekly Spelling Choice Board. The kids get their spelling words and this sheet attached to their homework, and that makes up their weekly packet. Click the picture to grab it, too, if you want :)  The clip art is from MyCuteGraphics.com...if you haven't checked them out, you should. Great site ! :)

Hope you like ! Have a wonderful Monday, folks....and always, stay calm :)

Thanks for stopping by....

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I teach K but I have a high level student who would definitely benefit from this.

    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute spelling choice board. Thank you for the freebie!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anyway I can edit the activities?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surely one must need to regard about the technical facts as mentioned here because these are said to be too important. java homework help

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your spelling choice board! Is there any way I can edit the activities, as my Spelling units only Monday- Thursday? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)