Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Shout Out Showing a little Bloggy Love!

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you've all been able to enjoy your day with your loved ones. This is the first Easter I've spent away from my parents (sad face), but since I'm heading home next week over spring break, we decided to do it this way. It just feels weird.. at 35, this is the first time not waking up to an Easter basket from my mom  & dad. Yes, I'm grown..and yes, they spoil me. :)

Anyway, I've spent my day doing "school stuff", which fits right into "School Stuff Sunday" as MB calls it. That's how I spend my Sunday afternoons, pretty much, and it's become a habit. I'm done except for some laminating, and then it's time to settle down on the couch to watch The Bible. Have y'all been watching it?? I've got them all recorded, and I'm super excited. Plus, today's a perfect day for it, huh? :)

So, keeping it short today. I wanted to tell everyone about a fairly new blogger, Angie at Monaham Monkey Madness.

 She's got some SUPER cute ideas & some great TpT products, so head on over & show her some bloggy love!

If you have a new blog, or you've found one you'd like to share, leave it in the comments. I'm always looking for new ones to follow & I know that's how I got my start - some shouts out & some bloggy love! This is such an awesome community to be a part of :)

Allright, folks, I'm out. I've got a couple piles of laundry calling my name & my laminator (Nate the LamiNATEr) is heated up and ready to roll !

Don't forget about the Spring Cleaning ends tonight & everything is 20% off!! :) Click the picture to head to my TpT store.

Happy Easter again...wishing you all happiness and blessings :)


  1. This is SOOOOOO sweet! Thank you so much for the shout out! Coming from you it's a HUGE compliment! Glad you found some things you could use! Working on some Fact Family Flowers that I'm gonna send to you when I finish! :) You rock! Enjoy the rest of your day!! and THANKS AGAIN!

  2. Hi Kelly! Our blog is kinda newish...we started back in February. We'd love for you to stop by!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

  3. Headed over to visit Angie, now! Thanks so much for sharing, Kelly. :) Happy Easter, friend!

    The Brown-Bag Teacher

  4. So glad to have found your blog! I too am new to blogging, so I'm going to head over to see Angie! Thanks so much!

    Lucky to Be in First

  5. This year I sent a basket to my mom. She said that the roles were reversing and she felt old...I'm finally accepting the fact that I am too! :)


I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)