Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Cleaning - It's time for a SALE!!!!!!

I don't know about you, but my TpT wishlist is CRAZY long!  It's definitely time for Spring Cleaning!!


Everything in my TpT store is 20% off today & tomorrow.  Here are some of the things you can get for a great deal...

 






 

Head on over & grab some stuff. If there's something particular you want, just click the picture above & it'll take you right there. I can't wait to get all those things I've been dreaming about :)

And, be sure to check out your wish list..there are so many other bloggers participating in this sale. :)

Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to shop your sale!! My wishlist is SO long, too! I created a linky party on my blog to link up our sales! Head on over and link up, please :)

    Amelia
    wherethewildthingslearn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I bought a ton of stuff from your store today! Thanks for the sale and for the freebies! I check here every week for the homework for the week and I come to your blog first when I'm blog hopping to see what fabulous things you are doing. Thanks for sharing your ideas and working so hard to help other teachers. I would love for you to check out my blog if you ever have the time. Maybe I have some ideas that could help you as much as you've helped me! :)

    ReplyDelete

I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)