Friday, March 8, 2013

I'm a Georgia Blogger...what about You?

Ever wonder where all these bloggers are from? I'm always blog stalking & reading about the lives and adventures of all these great bloggers, but I often wonder where everyone is actually from. Some people have that info in their "about me", but others don't. 

So...Diane at Fifth in the Middle has created this awesome linky where you can join other bloggers from your state & see where all your faves are from. Very cool.

Plus, you get this SUPER cute little button to put on your blog. You know, show a little state pride. :)

You can then add the button to your sidebar ----------> !


Head on over to Diane's blog, check it out, and link up! What a great idea, huh?! :)


  1. Found you through the state linky- always glad to find other Georgia bloggers! :o)
    ideas by jivey

    1. PS your blog design is absolutely ADORABLE!!

  2. Fun linking up with other Georgia blogger, love your fairy tale design! I would love to know how you like the Leprechaun book. I am on the fence about spending $30! I looks really cute though!

    I just got your pizza cute!

    A Primary Owl


I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)