Friday, February 22, 2013

Word Up! It's Freebie Friday ! :)

Today, I'm linking up with Teaching Blog Addict for Freebie Friday. It's my first time doing it, so I'm kinda excited about it. Woo hoo!!

Freebie Fridays

Since it's been all about word problems lately, I thought I'd share a few sheets with you. There are 3 - one for addition, one subtraction, and one mixed review. :)

Just click the picture to grab your FREEBIE.

And, if you're looking for word problems, I've just put my March Problem of the Day packet on TpT. It's got 24 daily problems, plus cut aparts for those that use math journals. Click on the picture to check it out.  Hope you like it ! :)
 Enjoy your weekend & Happy Freebie Friday!:)


  1. Thanks so much for the freebie! I am ALWAYS looking for age-appropriate word problems for my firsties!
    Colleen :-)
    Fun and Fearless in First

  2. Thank you so much! We spent a lot of time on word problems a couple of weeks ago so these will be great practice!
    Still Teaching After All These Years

  3. I have a few kindergartners who need a challenge and I think your freebie will be wonderful for them!
    Thank you! ReadWriteSing

  4. Thanks for the freebies! I like the look of your math journal!

  5. Thanks for these excellent freebies. I am looking forward to using them. I found you at Friday Freebies. Visit my blog to grab a Dr. Seuss Freebie in return. I'm a new follower! Love your blog design !
    I Dream of First Grade


I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)