Saturday, February 9, 2013

V-Day Freebie til Midnight..and Last Chance!

It's FINALLY a pretty day, here, so we're about to head out for some local sight-seeing!  I've lived in/around Atlanta for over ten years, and there is so much I haven't explored.  So, it's time to put the teacher bag up, close the computer, and actually get out and look around :)

I keep seeing all these pictures of the snow up north, and WOW!   I would love to wake up to a white blanket outside my window, but that rarely happens down here..and when it does, it's NEVER like that! I pray everyone is warm, safe, and has enough food and goodies to get them through this.

Anyway, it's almost Valentine's Day & I don't know about you, but I really do love it...the kids always get so excited about their cards and exchanging valentines...everything is pink and red..and polka dots. ooh..the polka dots :)

So, in honor of the upcoming day...and if you're like me, you've been planning your centers and activities... I wanted to share my latest little creation with you.

Valentine's Cut Apart Sentences!
There are 10 cut-apart sentences with asking, telling , and exclaiming examples.  They are all backed with super cute V-Day clipart, and there's three recording sheets for your kids.

They're FREE until midnight tonight. Just head over to my TpT store & grab 'em.  Hope they're something you can use & a fun addition to your Valentine's plans.

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway... it ends tonight at midnight, too!
3 winners for 3 great prizes . . . $25 Amazon gift card, Classroom Friendly Supplies Pencil Sharpener, and books!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Thanks for following . .. for entering...and being all around fabulous!
Now, get out there & do something fun today...(or stay in and stay warm!!!)

Much love :)


  1. Congrats on 300 followers! I am most excited about the books and the giftcard since I already have the pencil sharpener. It really is as amazing as everyone says so I wouldn't mind another one haha!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

  2. I'm excited about all the prizes! I've heard wonderful things about the sharpener! And I love Amazon and children's books!

    I teach in Texas!

    Awesome giveaway, Kelly! Congrats on 300 followers!

  3. I am overseas and would love the Amazon Gift Card!

  4. I teach in Alabama and I would love the Amazon Card for sure...but I love those pencil sharpeners, too!
    First Grade Blue SKies

  5. I teach first grade in Georgia. I am most excited about the pencil sharpener!! I have gone through so many!

  6. I teach first grade in South Dakota. We are in a blizzard warning through noon on Monday. I would LOVE to send you some of our snow... Hope you enjoyed your sightseeing.

  7. Thanks for sharing this for FREE! Squeezed it in at the last minute!
    : )


I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)