Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Flash Freebie!!!

Hi folks !
   I'm up to my nose in Valentines and RTI paperwork, so I am going to make this quick tonight. I wanted to share my latest creation - telling time to the hour and half hour center pack!

   It's free for the next 3 hours ('til 10:00 Eastern), so hop on over there & pick it up :) Just click the above picture for the link.

   The pack includes 24 analog clocks, 24 time cards to match, and a recording sheet.  The super cute clip art is from Ashley Hughes (love her!), so you know it's gotta be good stuff. :)

  If you grab it, please leave feedback & a rating. I appreciate it so much !!

  Here's hoping you have a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day tomorrow...and I'd love to hear what you're doing in your classroom :)



5 comments:

  1. I love flash freebies:) I feel like I won a prize! Thanks, I just left some feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! Thanks for the freebie! Off to go leave some feedback! :)

    Hugs!
    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first flash freebie! How exciting! I teach 4th grade but plan to use it with my daughter! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for following me and I am now following you! :) I love your blog! It is sooo cute! I wish I had though of this theme... hehe

    ReplyDelete

I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)