Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thanksgiving Cut-Apart Sentences

With Halloween safely behind us (thankfully!!!), I realized today that we only have 2 weeks until Thanksgiving break, and we're off Tuesday for Election Day. Well we're off because we're furloughed, but either way, I don't have to go to work that day, which means only 9 more instructional days. Wow - the time is really flying this year !!!

Anyway, I wanted to share my newest TpT product with you - Thanksgiving Cut-Apart Sentences!  We have been working hard on "asking" and "telling" sentences, as well as word order, so I made this to use as a center during our Guided Reading time.  I am super excited about it & hope you like it, too! 

There are 10 cut-apart sentences with cute Thanksgiving clip art to help guide the students in creating sentences.  I've also included recording sheets matched with the clip art to check for understanding.
You can grab your own copy at my TpT store <HERE>.  

It's a great deal & an easy-to-make center for the upcoming weeks :) 

Anyway, I hope you all still have your sanity after today (which, to me, is far worse than Halloween...sugar hyped kids that soon turn into crabby pouters because they're "crashing") & you have a fabulous weekend. Thanks for stopping by!!!


I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)