Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas Gift Tags - FREEBIE!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....everywhere I go !!!

Wow, the Christmas season has certainly gotten here fast. I can't believe it, but I do LOVE it. This is my favorite time of the year - there's truly  nothing I don't enjoy about it. I can even look past the crazy shoppers as long as no one gets hurt! haha

I went shopping on Thursday night and was home by midnight with MOST of what I need to get. Even if I did have to sit on the floor in the peanut isle for 2 hours, it still was a super fun time. I love to people watch & there's no better day for than than Black Friday!  Woo hoo...everything else I should be able to get online, so I'm hoping for some great Cyber Monday sales.  Did any of y'all venture out into the madness of Black Friday???

Anyway, in the spirit of Christmas and gift buying, I wanted to share a freebie I made. I keep seeing these things on Pinterest eveywhere. You can click on the pictures to go to the Pinterest post....

Isn't that such a cute & creative idea??!!  I could use my Cricut (my mom's...but I can hijack it for a day) and do those at the bottom, or I was trying to come up with a Christmas-y way of printing and sticking. 

So, that got me thinking and I made these to share!

I think that's such a cute way of identifying WHO gets what present, and you could do different colors, etc.. if you had more than one name starting with the same initial. I'm going to use this in my classroom for student or parent gifts, too!

It's a 31 page file of all the letters - pages with the alphabet A-Z and then individual pages of each letter (6 A's on one page, etc...) You can get the freebie at my TpT store <HERE>. I would love if you would leave some feedback if you download..pretty please :)

Anyway, hope you enjoy & I'd love to see pics of how your presents turn out if you come up with some other cool ways to decorate them. Hobby Lobby has their wrapping paper 50% off, so I've got to get my hiney over there and snag some up. I'm definitely thinking polka dots this year :)

Hope you enjoyed your holiday & are ready to jump back in the last few weeks of 2012 with your kiddies! Much love to all of you :)


  1. I absolutely adore that idea. One I haven't seen yet! Definitely using your freebie. Thanks so much for the inspiration and sharing!!

    For the Love of First Grade

  2. I really like your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my post here :)

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings


I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)