Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!!

Do you love Pinterest??  I'll admit it, I'm a wee bit addicted!  There are just so  many great ideas out there & Pinterest lets me decorate my dream home, lust over yummy recipes ( I might or might not ever make), fawn over clothes I only wish were in my closet and, of course, grab up all these awesome teaching resources, ideas, and activities.  Can you tell I'm in L.O.V.E?

Today, I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple for her Wednesday "Oh How Pinteresting" link to show some of my favorite things I've pinned lately :) Thanks to Tammy at 1, 2, 3 ... Teach with Me for the inspiration!  Just click on the pictures if you want to see the original post!

For the home . . . 
I love rosettes & am all about the vintage look these days, so how cute is this?!

I can't wait to make this for spring. I also thought I could do it this fall with mums. Yay cuteness!

For my belly . . . 
Made this the other night & it was  HUGE hit.  Sinful? Yes.  Fattening?  Absolutely!  Healthy?  Umm..negative.  Delicious?  OH yeah !

 With the weather FINALLY cooling off, this just looks so yummy to me.  Baked Potato Soup - Yes, please!
For goodness sake . . . these are great ideas!
I can't find the original source for this one but shower rings on a hanger for scarves. What a great space saver!!!

 How to print on sticky notes. What????  I am SO excited about this !!!

For my classroom . . . 
I could post a gazillion things here but I'll try to keep it short.
Ms. Leslie Ann at Life in First Grade has this great center I can't wait to try !

Aren't these great????  I think these would be awesome for writer's workshop & there are also sticks to help with Guided Reading.

And lastly. . .
   For my sanity...
You know I love my funnies !!
Go on & link up! What have you found Pinteresting lately???  :)

1 comment:

  1. I made those focus sticks and they turned out fantastic! Check it out at my blog



I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)