Thursday, September 13, 2012

My New Look - Blog Makeover

Oh my goodness - I am in love with my new look & blog makeover.  It's so perfect for me! :)
I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to Christi at Design by Christi for all of her hard work. She was so open to all my suggestions & was so easy to work with.  She's super fast & affordable, too, so if you're looking to do something new to your blog, she's amazing!! :) Check her out by clicking the picture below!

Also, thanks to everyone for their thoughts & prayers for my mom. She's doing better & we're hoping they will let her go home this weekend! ( fingers crossed!). Now, my dad has caught a bug (aren't hospitals just germ central???!!!!) so we're working on him getting well, too!  I have been out of school ALL week, and I feel so behind. Family first, absolutely and for sure, but I feel bad when I miss days.  Does anyone else feel guilty about missing school sometimes?

Anyway,  thanks again. :) I'm trying to come up with a good giveaway for 200 followers (getting closer!) so keep checking back & I promise something good.  Have a happy day!


  1. Love the new look! Absolutely adorable :)

  2. I'm right there with you- I need to miss school for a funeral tomorrow, and while family does come first, it's so hard to miss school, too.

    LOVE your new look, and I'm so glad your mom is feeling better!

    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

  3. Your blog design is just adorable! I'm your newest follower! :)

  4. I LOVE your new blog design! Hope your dad gets better soon!

    Teach On.

  5. So cute! I love that the frog stays in the corner... adorable!
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

  6. Love love love this blog design! So stinking adorable! Hope your dad gets better soon!

  7. This summer my 20-yr-old daughter was diagnosed with Leukemia. When my principal heard, all he needed to know was how many quarters (9 weeks) I would need to miss. I so appreciated that he "got it," that family will always come first. And I love your blog --- so cute!

  8. It is a really adorable blog design. Wishing both your parents good health.


  9. check this out girls :) beautiful Makeover Games for galz :)

  10. Your blog header is very cute, all thanks to Christi! It's a great thing when you have a blog designer that is open to all your suggestions while incorporating the right principles of design. When these things are mixed up together, you usually get a design that is better than you had envisioned. :)

    Sage Aumick

  11. How’s your mom now, Kelly? I hope she had recovered by this time. Anyway, congrats on your new web design. Green and Pink is one of the best color combinations. Did you know that green symbolizes life, and pink is innocence? No doubt your previous visitors enjoyed viewing your website. : )

    Colleen Fisher


I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)