Anyway,here are the requirements for accepting this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. Done, Thanks Crystal !
2. Include a link to their site... Check !
3. Include the award image on your blog...Done!
4. Include 7 random facts about yourself. Oh wow, this part will be harder...ummmm
- I am originally from Tennessee ( GO VOLS!), grew up in Alabama, and now live in Georgia. I'm a southern mutt, but I love it. I went to 4 elementary schools, 2 middle, and 1 high school and while it was awful at the time (do we have to move again??), I wouldn't trade it for the world!
- I have an irrational fear of opossums and alpacas. I wish I could explain it, but the sheer thought of either of those things run chills up my spine. To be honest, I'm pretty much a scaredy-cat in all arenas and don't sleep for a couple days after a scary movie.
- I am a shoe hoarder. The first step is admitting you have a problem right? I seriously own almost 100 pair of shoes, and as much as I know it's completely ridiculous, I can't help myself. My boyfriend threatens to call Dr. Phil every time I come home with a new pair.
- As for my fella...MB...we've been together for four years, and live 100 miles apart. It's hard work, but worth it. Oh, and I hate the word "boyfriend"... I'm 35 and it just sounds goofy to me. But, I guess it's better than Man Friend..??? haha
- I'm a complete klutz. No..I really am. Despite my love of shoes, they usually do me more harm than good, and I'm not all that great bare-footed either. My nickname is "Gracie" (for my obvious lack thereof) and I fall...a lot !
- My second favorite place...well it probably ties with the beach... is a big ole' cotton field ! I really have a complete fascination with cotton. MB lives WAY out in the country, while I live smack dab in suburbia, so I get my kicks driving out and walking through the vast cotton fields that cover Alabama and Georgia. Just beautiful I think.
- I love to laugh and every night, I read my "nightly funnies". I go to Pinterest, click on humor, and spend about 10-15 minutes laughing at the someecards and things people post. I have an appreciation for sarcasm, so it just cracks me up. Since I'm definitely NOT a morning person, I end my day with a smile and a laugh and hope it carries over to the next morning :)
5. Nominate 15 other blogs for this award (I tried to nominate newbies like me!)
6. When nominating, be sure to include a link to their site...
7. Let bloggers know they have been nominated. I am leaving a comment on the most recent post on each of the 15 blogs!!
- Be Sew Crafty - She is so crafty and I love it ! :)
- You Can Make the Sunshine Anytime - Such a sweet blogger, and she has great ideas!
- Thoughts from Adulthood - A fellow beach bum, she posts some really good stuff.
- Mrs. Hoffer's Spot - She makes me laugh & I love her posts :)
- Creekside Teacher Tales - She's a new blogger & has the cutest animal print stuff. Check her out !
- First Graders from Outer Space - I just love her blog & her creativity ! She's a new blogger, so please go show her some love.
- Being Mrs. Gentry - Not a teaching blog, but if you love to decorating and crafts, this is your place. She has beautiful things!
- At Home in First - Great blog with great pictures! I just love her grey & yellow theme.
- 2nd Grade Glance - Such a cute blog, and she has some great TPT resources to share !
- 1st Grade Hip Hip Hooray - Such a fun blog with some really good Common Core materials :)
- Burst Of First -Such a cute and resourceful blog !
- Stay Calm and Teach On - A new blogger with SUPER cute idea. Love it !
- My Tales of a Fourth Grade Teacher - Another new blogger that I can't wait to follow. She has a shared love for Pinterest, so of course, I love it :)
- "I Peed a Little" & Other Adventures in 1st Grade - Her blog makes me literally LOL. She is too funny & shares all the fun and hilarious adventures of teaching little ones.
- A First Grade Fairy Tale - With a name so similar, I had to check her out. Very cute!