Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Welcome to First Grade Fairytales!

Welcome to First Grade Fairytales!  I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but I'm hoping this will be a place to share great ideas for the classroom, and other things I just like! :)  I'm constantly trying to come up with new stuff, and I absolutely love everything I keep seeing on everyone else's blogs and on Pinterest.  I promise to always give credit where it is due for those things I have discovered other places, or at least do my best !! :)

Well, summer is already half way over, so I'm trying to get a jump start on preparing for the new year. Whoever says teachers take the summer off has never ever met one, or done this job, that's for sure! I don't know about you, but it seems like I'm never done with all my projects. Every year, I keep thinking there will come a time that I have it exactly like I want it, and have everything I need, but that day hasn't come...and it's been 11 years! haha

So, I'm glad you're here, and hope you will like my little blog!

Happily,
 Kelly :)

14 comments:

  1. Cute blog! You're right, a teacher's work is never done! :)

    http://thesilverlininginteaching.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, welcome, welcome!
    I hope you enjoy blogging as much as I do!
    ~Andi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging! It is definitely an amazing resources.


    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely blog! Welcome to blogging! It's very addictive! :)

    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your blog - so cute. I am your newest follower :)

      Delete
  5. A happy hello to blogging. It's great to get started on it during the summer.


    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really trying to get the hang of this.. and you're right about starting it over the summer. I'm so glad I have this time. :)

      Delete
  6. Welcome to blogging Kelly!! The teacher blogging community is so supportive & full of wonderful ideas! I am your newest follower! I love finding other first grade bloggers! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! Your blog has so many resources - I can't wait to sit down and go through it. First grade is the best, isn't it?! :)

      Delete
  7. Welcome to blog-land! I am also new to blogging. It's been a lot of fun so far. :) I'm your newest follower. Stop by and see me sometime!

    ★ First-Graders from Outer Space ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angi ! Thanks for stopping by. Your blog is so cute and I absolutely LOVE your wit & wisdom post. Two truer statements have never been given. Teachers are known for their sharing of ideas and yes, that child is always at school :) I'm your newest follower, too!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracy! Your zebra print nametags are absolutely precious. Lately, I have been into anything zebra and if my class wasn't already frog themed (and I had the money to change), I would definitely go that way. Too cute !!

      Delete
  9. Super cute! I teach 7th grade but love seeing the creativity of younger grade teachers (7th graders need creativity too!!!). I steal so many ideas from elementary teachers & adapt them for middle schoolers :)

    Your blog is adorable!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

I L.O.V.E reading your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a little note :)